Sunday 29 August 2010

Bank Holiday..

Weeeehaaaaa.... Good old week.... Last weekend went to the Swindon Invincible... Great weekend. Rather messy.
My highlights...umm..... Beardyman, Zane Low, Beat Bullies and Scratch Perverts. Awesome weekend with great people..! I love watching live music. Nothing like it.

Lovely day today, went down to the beach....to the seaside yah! Maaaaaan I. LOVE. THE. SEA. It's so relaxing and chilled and beautiful...Lovely lovely lovely day. Then chilled out this eve. Tomorrow hitting the London markets and meeting up with some friends before a bit of a bop in the evening....Then monday NOTTING HILL.....I've been every year for years and I love it. Get me some rice and pea.....

Job interview next week.... Thought it was about time I got a 'proper' job....well for a little while anyway - to fund further travels!!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment