Friday 24 September 2010

Great Design!!

Start first shift at the restaurant tomorrow....Fingers crossed it goes ok....Have spent hours trawling and browsing the internet for interesting odds and bobs, and check out this AMAZING chair....I want want want....A phonebox chair....!! Yes please.....



Can you see I'm obsessed with all London Icons...?? The Tube map, phone boxes, city lights, big ben....lalala...Great design. Need to incorporate bits more into my work as I really really love it....



Anyway off to sleep, busy day tomorrow, then gig on Saturday, and I'm still shifting off my DISGUSTING cold....I still sound a bit like a monster. Yes please.....


Laters loonies x

p.s I am aware that the timing on these posts is all doolally.... need to reset the clock I think.....

No comments:

Post a Comment