Wednesday 22 September 2010

I. am. still. ill....

GET. THIS. BUG. OUT. OF ME!
.
Still feeling pretty awful and run down. Eughhhhhh.... Had a rehearsal with a new band last night and the croaky monster was back, so think I made a great impression (argh!!) Anyway whilst I'm recovering I've done two quick doodles of two of my friends..... pahahaha...
.
Had my car bashed in by some *#!?*@ at the weekend...Side panel dented in, massive scratch down the side...Really fuming... Run of bad luck at the moment, My jacket being stolen, the car getting scratched, getting a horrible disease that I can't shift.... They say bad things happen in threes, so think I'm about due something good happening... :-)
.
On a positive note I've got a job in a local restaurant - Trial shift on Friday. Not my dream career, but good to start getting some pennies in, and I can keep looking as well.... To be honest I don't mind waitressing, so should be alright...Saving saving saving....
.
Apart from that pottering along.....
.
.
.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment