Monday 18 July 2011

Bloody Apprentice...Genius and Hilarious!



Today's personal training session was RIDICULOUS...I am falling asleep at my desk. A hectic Monday combined with an hour fierce work out is not a good combination! Think of the bikini body Rosie....

I only realised last night I can catch up with the Apprentice over here on Youtube...It's one of my favourite trashy English shows and unfortunately Sydney's not caught onto this yet - So I've been furiously catching up. Amazing.

Unfortunately thanks to my disgusting Facebook habit and numerous friends posting the identity of the winner - the end is some-what spoilt for me...ah well, nonetheless it's still VERY enjoyable.

I would NEVER go on the Apprentice. As compulsive and delicious as it is - I do believe most of them are total twits....but who gives. It makes great TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment