Thursday 14 July 2011

I am in love....


...If anyone wants to buy me this Gara Danielle Rainbow Druzy Ring I will love them forever! It's gold - check, it's big - check, it's every so slightly tacky - check - It's bloody amazing - check check check...DING DING

I need to add some more colour in my wardrobe....If you'd look at this blog you'd assume I was dressed in neon brights and day-glow attire.... I love colour! I do. In my artwork I roll with the idea that the more colour the better - the brighter, the sillier, the more clashing...etc. In decorating I follow this same principle (I used to have a purple and lime green bedroom!) Unfortunately my wardrobe is severely lacking colour- I adore monochrome. I love black - I love white, I love grey - accessorized with mountains of gold....I might even let the odd stripe/navy into my wardrobe...I've been toying with the idea of a bit of raspberry, but on the whole in the words of Sam Sparro - I'm predominantly 'Black and Gold'

Mission for Summer in Australia - INCORPORATE COLOUR! WEAR BRIGHTS! Don't channel Wednesday Adams, Rosie.....

No comments:

Post a Comment