Monday 25 July 2011

Iris Tsante

How amazing is this necklace by Iris Tsante - Made up of broken coloured pencils. Being the gold fiend that I am, I'm not sure I'd actually rock it but I really like the concept behind it.

Mixing art and fashion....Thumbs up from me!

On a different note - Today I moved out of my house - Since I've been in Sydney I stayed in Central for a month, then Paddington for a month and now I'm off to Neutral Bay for another month. Although I'm looking forward to this next move - I'm also looking for a more permanent residence! It's exhausting to constantly pack/unpack....(Baring in mind I've spent 6 months living out of a backpack - I can't bloody wait to properly settle!!)

Looking forward to OTB though (Over the Bridge - Thanks Dave) as he really saved me from a total pickle!! So pack-pack-packing....Ready to move....

No comments:

Post a Comment