Wednesday 25 August 2010

Today I want to....

  • Learn to Surf
  • Go wakeboarding.
  • Sit on a beach drinking cocktails.
  • Hang out with my chum chum chums.
  • Be back in Morzine
  • Do a MASSIVE painting.
  • Get rid of this amazing headache that's currently plaguing me.
  • Finishing editing these designs.
  • Have a massage.
  • Go travelling - Thailand? South America? Australia?
  • Have £10,000 deposited into my bank account so I can do what I please.
  • No, stuff it, I want £100,000
  • Eat yummy food - I am thinking wagamamas.
  • Oooo or maybe some sushi.
  • Paint each of my nails a different colour.
  • Make some lego man cake pops.

That is all. That's what I want today.

p.s currently enjoying the following music: anything by everything everything and cee-lo 'f*ck you'

No comments:

Post a Comment