Wednesday 25 August 2010

wakeboard....

This blog annoys me. I have just written this post TWICE and SOMEHOW I manage to delete them. ARGHHHHH!!!

Third time lucky - Today has been a GOOD day. Have just been donated a wakeboard by a friend to doodle and paint on.This excites me quite a lot. Probably more than it should.... It's sitting in front of me now and I'm super tempted to get the sharpie out and start scribbling away. Have to hold myself back....I want to do this properly.... Not sure how to go about it - Paint directly on? Prime and paint?? Print a skin?? Who knows....Need to research this a little bit... but I have lots of ideas flowing around my head....weeeee....i. cant. wait.

I've also been offered a snowboard by another friend to go to town on.... SUPER EXCITING....now all I need is a skateboard..... If they turn out well I'll post pictures....

On another note - My second collection of T-shirts is being ordered today - (sneaky preview image)...To be on sale in approx 2 weeks. There's been a bit of a delay (editing, blah blah) but now it's finally happening. Chemical Records (http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/) have ordered a couple of the designs, which is shweet so will post a link when they're on sale.

Anyway....more sooooooooooooooooooooon x

No comments:

Post a Comment