Thursday 7 October 2010

EXCITING NEWS - NEW ART PRINTS!!!

VERY EXCITING NEWS - I have got 2 of my art images professionally printed and now ready for sale!! Received the posters yesterday and they look GREAT (If I do say so myself!! excited excited excited)

Full Colour Glossy Printing on Thick card stock.
Dimensions: 286mm x 439mm

Ronald Mcdonald 'Some People Have the Strangest Fantasies'
Limited Edition run of 10 posters (Signed and numbered).

Tesco Value Beans 'F*ck me these are Minging'
Limited Edition run of 20 posters (Signed and numbered)

You can buy through www.rosieapps.bigcartel.com or email me at Rosie1186@hotmail.com for any further questions/queries!!!

Introductorary price of £11.95.....Please buy one!!
Hope you like.....
That's all for now......Write soon.... x







No comments:

Post a Comment