Monday 4 October 2010

Sunday night drawings....

Came back from working at the restaurant, exhausted, but felt raaather creative (standing on my feet all day serving people makes me CRAVE drawing and doodling instead....) I'm still continuing in the 50's 60's theme, as it's what I LOVE to draw at the moment...So here we go.
Apart from work (friday day, friday night, today day, today night... eeeek) I spent a lovely Saturday with my boyfriend and family, and chilled, watched films and ate (Mexican and Roast Dinner) Yum yum yum yum yum. Fatty. Lovely though....
Busy week coming up.... Seeing a friend tomorrow who's moving back to Australia this week (boo), working all day tuesday, seeing friends on Wednesday, working Thursday, Friday, gigging Saturday Sunday....PLUS I have several commissions I need to get to this week.... Busy busy..... x

No comments:

Post a Comment